In this PMP® certified,instructor led boot-camp, you will gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP exam. Meets PMI’s 35 hrs. of course requirement. Concentrating on exam content from the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources. This course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids.
Following are the key learning objectives for this course:
* As a project manager identify your strong and weak areas
* Learn the critical terms used in the project environment
* Recognize the critical concepts within the project management framework
* Demonstrate knowledge oft he key elements of each of the project management processes
* Understand the interactions among the project management processes
* Identify the key knowledge areas that are important to study to pass the PMP® exam
* Gain knowledge of key points regarding Professional Responsibility in project management
* Learn PMI®’s Philosophy in relation to the exam question
* Master key project management concepts
Our tuition includes mentoring program which includes 12 months of free email support. You can get expert advise from our highly credentialed project management consultants. This mentoring program is designed to help new project managers succeed in their work environment
PMP Certification Passing Guarantee
We guarantee you will pass the PMP exam and if you don’t pass, we will custom design a retake strategy based on your test results. We will continue to work with you until you pass for no additional tuition.
There are three conditions.You must:
1. Complete all assignments in the syllabus and work with your instructor until you score above 90% on each PMP practice exam.
2. Complete the comprehensive review and take the PMP exam within 30 days of finishing the course.
3. Send us a copy of the Prometric score report given to you after your PMP exam.
We can train your staff either in our facilities or yours. For corporate pricing, please send email to email@example.com.