Risk management is the process of examining threats and opportunities from both a top-down and bottom up perspective using MSC’s proven seven step risk management process.
This one day instructor led course is an ideal course for project managers, nurse executives, planners Health Information Technology Managers, and anyone involved in making organizational decisions.
• You will learn how to evaluate and respond to risk at the project and task levels.
• Leverage a proven qualitative risk-analysis process to guide your risk management decisions
• You will earn 8 (PDUS) hours of continuing education contact hours.
Workshop Activities Include:
• Creating your Risk Management Plan from a proven model
• Developing a Risk Register through an incremental process
• Applying a seven-step qualitative risk analysis process to guide your key management decisions
• Quantifying risks and impact on budget, schedule and quality
• Detecting and responding to risk events
• Anticipating risk events through risk triggers